McDermott's Harley-Davidson is looking for a Harley-Davidson® Technician to join our team. Must be able to repair and maintain both customer and dealer-owned motorcycles as close to the allotted time-schedule as possible. Candidates must have a passion for motorcycling as well as a high level of self-pride in your work.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- MMI Graduate preferred or at least 2-4 years of experience working with Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles (preferably in a dealership setting) - OR - BE awesome enough to want to learn, we'll happily train the right candidate.
- Must have their own personal tools.
- General understanding of computer systems and computer skills.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Valid driver's license and motorcycle endorsement.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs of materials.
- Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) and proficiency as close to 100% as possible.
- Ability to balance, push and ride 500+ lb motorcycles.
- Be respectful, honest and demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Be dependable and self-motivated.
- Possess sound communication skills (listening, verbalizing, and written).
- Possess an interest in team-building and our success as a whole.
- Possess a desire to further your education and maintain up to date mechanical knowledge of motorcycles.
- Full-time Seasonal position.
- Paid Holidays.
- Employee discount program.